Ang Aking Talaarawan

Ang pahinang itong inyong tinitignan o binabasa ay isang walang kakwenta-kwentang paglalahad sa buhay buhay ng isang nilalang sa Planetang Dynpro. Patnubay ng magulang ay kailangan.

Friday, July 22, 2005

First Time

Just checking.
I really had no intenstions of making/writing/publishing a bloga beacuse I'm not a good writer plus I'm not used to people reading my 'life'. I was forced because I've been dying to leave a comment in abbya's entry. Anyway, I just found out a few minutes ago that Mr. Suave is not girlfriendless! Sigh..

Yesterday was fun! We (Abby, Jill, Ice n Icar w/o Jazz and Hubbey) went tigidigtigid horsie-horsie! Hahaha.. Can't wait to see my Kampanera Pictures!

I will really miss my fwendsheeps.. Hope to see them all soon.

Didn't I say Im a lousy writer?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home