Ang Aking Talaarawan

Ang pahinang itong inyong tinitignan o binabasa ay isang walang kakwenta-kwentang paglalahad sa buhay buhay ng isang nilalang sa Planetang Dynpro. Patnubay ng magulang ay kailangan.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Two of my favorite PnE songs


Moon Song
Parokya Ni Edgar

where cuold i possibly be guided
this eloquent sound I'm being reminded
my saviour sun i need to follow
to destiny somewhat may be hollow
into fields of sorrow and souls i have borrow
of spear and change and neglect arrows
in the midst of a path so narrow
shield me now i'll be back tomorrow

moonlight seems to be my warden
i'll set still but my mind will travel
moonlight catches me in silence
it keeps me up and it keepsme dreaming
where could i be guided
it is possible that i'm being blinded
my saviour sun i need to follow





One And Only You
Parokya ni Edgar

It took one look
Then forever lay out in front of me
One smile then I died
Only to be revived by you
There I was thought I had everything
Figured out, goes to show
Just how much i know
'Bout the way life, place out

I take one step away
Then I'll find myself
Coming back to you
My one and only one and
Now i know that i know
Not a thing that I know
Except the fact that i'm yours
And that you are mine
Oh..., that you told me that
This wouldn't be easy
And no, i'm not one

1 Comments:

Blogger Taga-Loob said...

Bagay na bagay ang picture sa kanta! Bwhahaha!!!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home