Ang Aking Talaarawan

Ang pahinang itong inyong tinitignan o binabasa ay isang walang kakwenta-kwentang paglalahad sa buhay buhay ng isang nilalang sa Planetang Dynpro. Patnubay ng magulang ay kailangan.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Flu

I am sick. I have this terrible flu for days now. I have consulted a doctor and she said that it was not long ago that I went to see another doctor because of the same condition. Aside from antibiotics, she advised me to get a flu vaccine after fully recovering. This would prevent me from getting sick. After all, prevention is better than cure!
On my second day of sick leave, my manager texted me and asked me to see a doctor for check up. I have also received a text message from my teammates asking me about work. I guess, I really need to go back tomorrow. Sigh..

Guess what? I just finished reading 11 minutes by Paolo Coelho. I am now starting to read Five People you meet in Heaven and I have just met the first person! Whew..

I have also added a cbox in my account. But i can't put it in the right position. I want it at the left/right side of my blog. I am not really into web designing and stuff (if that's what you call it).

Go to go... I need to take my medicines. Ciao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home