Ang Aking Talaarawan

Ang pahinang itong inyong tinitignan o binabasa ay isang walang kakwenta-kwentang paglalahad sa buhay buhay ng isang nilalang sa Planetang Dynpro. Patnubay ng magulang ay kailangan.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I miss

Peeps
my Ate Jen
Peaches
Brutus sistas
Ling Friends
Athena batchmates
Tita Baby
Lola
the malditaz
Ate Engkuts
Barkadahang Sports
my cousins Liza, Mitchie and Ian
my Puckmates
Anya and Tome
1-10

Once upon a time routine
taking the MRT from Boni to Quezon Ave.
hanging out with my friends at AS Steps
eating isaw near ICTUS
going to the Library to sleep
skipping class to tambay
stalking Tomokai
walking from AS Steps to Philcoa
studying late for the exams
leaving my papers in one of my teachers' pigeonholes
not going to school on Wednesdays
sitting in one of Maci's classes
buying bluebook
eating squidballs near GT
strolling at Greenbelt with Lolo Worr and Papa Cologne
initiating chat conferences with the Malditaz and Barkadahang Sports
playing Badminton and Bowling with my Barkadahang Sports friends

Places
UP
Makati
Eastwood
HTA
DBS
UST
our house at Quintos
Greenbelt walkway
MRT station
Jac's mansion
Eky's place at San Juan
Binondo
our Old house
our store

Food
isaw
sisig sa tinapay
Mr. Chips
Squid balls
Cotton Candy
Baked Mussels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home